One of the best ways to protect your car’s exterior from the elements and environmental hazards is by regularly waxing your car, approximately four times a year.
Steps to properly wax your car or truck:
- Rinse the car all over to remove loose dirt.
- Wash car using microfiber cloth and car wash soap.
- After car is completely dry, start waxing. Using a small amount of wax on a dry, microfiber cloth, wipe front-to-back motions.
- After applying wax over car, do one more wipe-off for any residue, rotating your towel frequently. This will buff the car at the same time.
- Mark your calendar to do it again in four months! You will be happy with the reminder.
Enjoy your shining clean car!
Waxing your vehicle on a regular basis will help remove hard-to-wash-off dirt, sap or bugs.
Locally Owned and Operated for Over 30 Years
Glaser’s Collision Center is committed to providing customers with complete, safe, and quality repairs using the latest advancements in technology. Our technicians are highly trained, and our body shops are Gold Class® recognized for bringing customers properly repaired vehicles. As a family-owned and operated business for over 30 years, we are committed to taking care of our customers as if they were family. Our customer services representatives and estimators are committed to providing our customers with the highest-quality service. Come see us at one of our four locations and let us get you driving again!